The Foundation would like to announce that Devashish Paul of IDT and Thomas Sohmers of Rex Computing have agreed to co-lead the newly formed OCP HPC Project. The run-off poll that was issued on 26 August is now closed.
We would like to thank all those who voted in the first election as well as those who have already cast their votes in the run-off poll.
The new 2014-2015 OCP Project Leads are:
- Certification - YF Juan (ITRI)
- Data Center - Jason Schafer (Prompt Critical Group)
- Hardware Management - Co-leads - Rajeev Agrawala (Goldman Sachs) and Badriddine Khessib (Microsoft)
- HPC - Devashish Paul (IDT) and Thomas Sohmer (Rex Computing)
- Networking - Co-leads - Omar Baldonado (Facebook) and Carlos Cardenas (UTSA)
- Open Rack - Co-leads - Co-leads - Steve Mills (Facebook) and Brian Obernesser (Fidelity)
- Server - Co-leads - Mark Shaw (Microsoft) and John Stuewe (Dell)
- Storage - Asghar Riahi (Seagate)
These new OCP project leads will fill one of the most important volunteer roles we have in the OCP community and we thank all the past, current project leads for their willingness to encourage, empower, and inspire the OCP project communities to communicate, collaborate and contribute!
Again, congratulations and thank you to everyone for your continued support and participation in OCP.
To find out more about getting involved in OCP, please click here.