Registration for the OCP Engineering Workshop in the New York area on October 1 is now open!
This workshop will be held at the Goldman Sachs facility.
The leads from the Compliance and Interoperability (C&I) and the Hardware Management project committees will attend, so if you are involved in these teams or want to get involved in these projects, please join us.
Even if you are in a different working group, since these areas touch and impact the technologies across the project teams, please feel free to join in and provide your input. Storage, Motherboard and Networking leads will also attend this session.
At this workshop, our new Community Manager, Amber Graner, will give an introduction to the tool set that the OCP community will use to collaborate and communicate.
8:00 am – Registration and breakfast
9:00 am – General session
Open Compute Project Foundation Update – Cole Crawford, COO of OCP
Enabling Community – Amber Graner, Community Manager of OCP
Contributing to the OCP Community – Eric Wells and Matthew Liste, Project Leads
10:45: am – Project team organization and breakout sessions
Noon – Lunch
1:00 – 6:00 – Project team breakout sessions (continued)
See you in New York!
From DoubleTree hotel (455 Washington Street, Jersey City)
- Take Light Rail from Harsimus Cove stop to Essex Street stop (direction 22nd Street / West Side). Stops right by 30 Hudson Street.
- Or take taxi, five minute ride.
From Conrad hotel (102 North End Avenue, New York)
- Walk one minute. Take ferry from World Financial Ferry terminal to Paulus Hook. Stops right outside 30 Hudson.
- Walk five minutes. Take PATH from World Trade Center to Exchange Place. Walk five minutes south to 30 Hudson.
From other New York City locations
- Take PATH from World Trade Center to Exchange Place. Walk five minutes south to 30 Hudson.
- Closest parking lot is at 33 Hudson Street, $15 for 12 hours.