The Open Compute Project has released the CAD files for the chassis of the Open Compute Server in Open Rack. They are available here (in four parts):
Please keep your contributions coming! Enabling the community with specifications, CAD files, board layouts and other material helps our mission of bringing efficient, scale-out computing into the open.
Contributing is easy:
- Become a member https://rightsignature.com/forms/OCPMembership-Agr-46d675/token/85f8c47b5d1
- Pick a project where your contribution fits. Engage with the project lead and the community
- Sign the CLA https://rightsignature.com/forms/OWFContributor-Li-2a7eb0/token/afb4c4040b6
- Contribute your specs, CAD files, board files to the community for review
- Have your contribution accepted by the Incubation Committee
If you need help along the way, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can point you in the right direction.