The Open Compute Project (OCP) U.S. Summit 2016 event is just around the corner and there is a ton of excitement and energy going into schedule for next week. We have a great keynote speaker lineup, amazing exhibit hall where members and sponsors will be showcasing their participation and contributions as well as a first rate engineering workshop featuring all nine OCP projects and a hardware hackathon.
2016 is shaping up to be spectacular year for OCP and the community at large.
- Open Networking Moves from Data Center Top-of-Rack to Network Core and Network Edge
- Ensuring Interoperability and Open APIs for Open Networking Systems
- Switch Abstraction Interface (SAI)
- Azure Cloud Switch (ACS)
- Update on OpenSwitch with OCP Projects
- Datacenter Lifecycle Management and Running Apps on OCP Switches
- Linux Networking is Awesome
- Facebook Wedge 100/6 Pack hardware Deep Dive & Hardware Testing
- How does FB manage thousands of OCP switches?
- Enabling Pervasive Network Security Using OCP Switch Hardware and ONL
And if the above schedule doesn't convience you to be there, then take a look at this short video and come prepared for the next stage in the open networking revolution.
Shout out to Cumulus Networks for the producing video - thanks everyone!