Gold - OCP Tiered Membership
There are two (2) ways for an organization to become an OCP Gold Level Tiered Member.
More information about the benefits and requirements for OCP Gold Level Tiered Membership can be found below:
To become a Gold Level Tiered Member an organization must:
- Sign the membership agreement
- Sign the Logo Usage agreement
- Pay the $100,000.00 (financial only) or $50,000.00 (+ IP Contribution) Membership Fee (Once we have the signed agreement we will invoice you.)
Contributing as a Gold Level member:
- Join the conversation on the OCP mailing lists here
- Attend OCP in-person events
- Contribute IP
- Vote in Project Lead elections
- Run for Project Lead positions
- Vote in IC Elections
- Run for IC positions
Gold member benefits can be seen in the graphic below and are outlined in detail in the OCP Tiered Membership Policy.