Contribute to the Open Compute Community
Our community is the heart of the Open Compute Project (OCP), and there are many ways to participate. We look forward to working with you.
for your investment.
Join a project
To get in on the action:
- Take a look at the current projects and their specs.
- Join the ones that interest you by calling into the regular project meetings, and signing up for the mailing lists and IRC channels.
- Read our bylaws.
- Read about our governance.
Contribute to a project
To contribute intellectual property to an OCP project, please:
- Review the spec submission process
- Become a member.
- Read the Intellectual Property Rights Management Policy.
- Sign the OCP Contributor License Agreement.
Suggest a new project
Meet other community members at our biannual summits and other online and in-person events, where you can attend, present, or be a sponsor.
Become a member
Anyone can participate in OCP projects, but only members can contribute IP, vote in IC elections or hold those seats, vote in project lead elections and hold those positions, and become Solution Providers. Members also receive discounts on our biannual summits.
Become a Solution Provider
Solution Providers help organizations design, purchase, and deploy OCP systems. Become a Solution Provider to offer these services to other companies.