OCP Solution Provider/Reseller Program
Solution Providers help organizations design, purchase, and deploy OCP systems. Become a Solution Provider to offer these services to other companies.
If you are a company that wants to become an OCP Solutions Provider, our requirements include:
- The capability to deliver and support OCP recognized components and/or integrated rack level solutions
- Ensure local engineering architecture resources for customer engagements
- Establish or maintain relationships with manufacturers of OCP products
- Establish an OCP lab to validate and certify solutions
- Foundation audits – sales information (quarterly) and manufacturing/delivery capability (yearly)
Community Membership + $30,000 annually
Silver Membership + $25,000 annually
Gold Membership + $20,000 annually
Platinum Membership + $15,000 annually
Please contact Steve Helvie, OCP VP of Channel Development to discover how your company can become an OCP Solutions Provider.