- Welcome to the OCP Data Center Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- The Data Center project meets annually at the OCP Summit. More information on the summit and other OCP events can be found on the OCP events page at http://www.opencompute.org/community/events/.
- This project meets the third Thursday of every month at 11:30 EST via a conference call. This call is open to the public.
- Meeting Details:
- Agenda: http://pad.opencompute.org:9001/p/OCP_Data_Center_Project_Call
- Joining the Call: (If the only way you can join is the toll free call please let the project lead know ahead of time)
- Meeting URL: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/76a85d4f/32534822
- Toll / Intl #: +1 201-479-4595 | Meeting Number: 32534822
- Mailing List - email@example.com subscribe - http://lists.opencompute.org/mailman/listinfo/opencompute-datacenter
- IRC Channel - #ocp-datacenter (or #ocp-datacenter-design) on irc.freenode.net
- Website - http://www.opencompute.org/projects/data-center/
- Data Center Design Project Leads:
- Jason S. Schafer
Specs and Designs
Link to Specs and Designs Page - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Data_Center/SpecsAndDesigns